50 Motivational Monday Quotes to Inspire Your Week. If you are looking for phrases to start the week, you have come to the right place. We know that every day is a new beginning that you must face with a positive mind, especially on Mondays. So your week will get much better.
When starting the routine, the most important thing is to visualize your projects, your challenges and believe in your ability to carry them out. A mind full of joy can transform an ordinary week into something exceptional and unique. Optimism can be an engine of change and an intelligent attitude towards life that helps us in our personal development.
Thanks to this list of motivating phrases to start the week, you will have a dose of energy to plan your business project or carry out your work. Reread them in moments of stress or fatigue and let yourself be inspired by the following personalities who have left us their light as a legacy.
50 positive and motivating phrases to start the work week Monday Quotes
1. “When you get up in the morning, think of the precious privilege of being alive, breathing, thinking, enjoying and loving”
Marcus Aurelius was undoubtedly a motivated man . This great emperor, as well as a peerless philosopher and strategist, enjoyed life. And he left us this phrase so that we start the day in a more grateful way. If you’re ready to do it, go ahead! Well, your week will be unbeatable.
2. « Today is the first day of the rest of your life » Monday Quotes
Abbie Hoffman can not miss in the positive start of the week phrases. He was a leading American human rights activist and reminds us that every day is a new beginning. How do you want to start it?
3. “They should teach not to wait for inspiration to start something. Action always implies inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action »
From the pen of Frank Tibolt this profound phrase is born. Why wait for inspiration to strike? Act without waiting for something to tell you , because that way you will see how your goals are met and you successfully undertake new goals every day.
4. “The secret to a healthy life and body is not to cry about the past, not to worry about the future, and not to anticipate problems. Live the present with wisdom»
Buddha is another of those inevitable authors in the phrases for the beginning of the week. The world- renowned leader for his wisdom expresses an undoubted truth: today is what you have. What has already happened is past and the future is not yet written. If you care about this day and put all your wisdom into it, you will be living more fully.
5. “Dream as if you were to live forever, live as if you were to die today”
And no doubt James Dean knew what he was talking about. The American actor, considered one of the sexiest in the world, died young but lived intensely. For you to have an excellent start to the week, one of the most important phrases is this, because in order to achieve your dreams, you must live with passion .
6. “Old friends leave and others come. Just like the days. One day it goes and another comes. The important thing is to make them meaningful: a meaningful day or a meaningful friend.”
Another of the phrases for Monday that we want to share with you is this thought of the Dalai Lama. If everything comes and goes, why not make the most of it? You are the one who can give special meaning to every moment and person in your life.
7. “If you hear a voice inside you that tells you “you cannot paint”, paint and the voice will be silenced”
How not to listen to one of the most talented painters in history: Vincent Van Gogh. Don’t let anyone tell you what you can or can’t do, just do it. Because nothing is impossible in this life, there are only people who do not try.
8. “Today is a new day. Even if you did it wrong yesterday, you can do it right today.”
Dwight Howard is one of the most successful basketball players in the United States. From him comes one of the positive phrases for the beginning of the week that will help you overcome any obstacle along the way. If you have made a mistake, you will always have a new opportunity to improve.
9. “Do not go where the path leads, go where there is no path and leave a trail”
Ralph Waldo Emerson was an important American poet and philosopher. With this phrase he helps us remember the importance of leaving a mark, because if we follow what others have already done, what is the contribution we are leaving behind? Our life can help build new paths.
10. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” Monday Quotes
Cowardice is the problem for George Addair, a powerful Irish businessman who gives us another of the phrases to start the week. If you overcome fear and leave negative thoughts behind , you will conquer the world!
11. « Life is not about letting the storm pass, but about learning to dance in the rain »
This is how Vivian Greene describes the correct way to live life. This writer gives us one of the most beautiful motivating phrases to start the week. Do not try to run away from problems , face them with mastery and enjoy each new victory.
12. « Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most »
Another excellent phrase of Buddha that serves to start the week to the fullest. To live we must be aware that every day we have a new life to which we must offer all our efforts to grow and achieve what we set out to do.
13. « New day, new thoughts, new hopes and new opportunities »
Lailah Gifty Akita is a young American woman who motivates other young people to follow their dreams. With each sunrise a unique moment is born in which you can start from 0 and make it worthwhile.
14. ” You can’t start the new chapter of your life if you keep reading the last one. “
Anonymous thinkers also leave us excellent phrases to start the week. Leave the past behind! Learn what you owe from each event and give life a new chance, and you will surely find the right path.
15. ” At some point you have to be more afraid of not trying than failing. “
Carrie Wilkerson, one of the most important successful entrepreneurs of our time, shares with us one of the most motivating phrases to start doing what we want. Fear of failure prevents us from succeeding. It is better to try it because only then will you know if you will succeed.
16. « Don’t start the new day with the broken pieces of yesterday » Monday Quotes
Another of the anonymous author phrases is this. Why let yesterday be central to today? Give each day a chance to be a unique beginning and you can have a wonderful day.
17. ” It’s never too late to be the person you could have been . “
George Eliot is the pseudonym for a writer who never gave up. His words teach us to fight for our goals regardless of age. It is always possible to get what we want if we work for it.
18. « The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people tell you that you are not capable of doing »
From the head of Walter Bagehot, English thinker and economist, comes this beautiful phrase. Challenges are a very important engine in life, which leads us to break schemes. Get ready to do it and enjoy personal and professional triumph .
19. « Throw away sadness and melancholy. Life is kind, it has few days and only now we have to enjoy it »
Federico García Lorca, a Spanish poet who marked an era, invites us to value every moment. Living in pain and memories keeps us from seeing the beauty of each day. Find in each moment of your life that which makes it so special.
20. ” Let’s be realistic and do the impossible “ Monday Quotes
Thanks to Ernesto Che Guevara we found this thought. Living with our feet on the ground does not mean that we should put aside the most risky goals we have. Simply know your limitations and face challenges with enthusiasm .
21. « Setting an example is not the main way to influence others; it’s the only way “
For Albert Einstein, working every day to do things thinking that others can learn from our example is important. Think about how you want others to do things for you and act accordingly.
22. “It is better to act exposing yourself to regret it, than to regret not having done anything”
Giovanni Boccaccio, the Italian humanist, invites us to action. Those things that you do not do could be important in your life, but you have already missed them. Let your actions, with successes and mistakes, help you grow and be better every day.
23. “Being prepared is important, knowing how to wait for it is even more so, but taking advantage of the right moment is the key to life”
For Austrian storyteller Arthur Schnitzler, being in the right place at the right time counts. But there are many things that you will not be able to control no matter how much you prepare. The best thing is to live in the moment and make the most of it so that when the opportunity comes you don’t let it go.
24. “What really matters in life is not the goals we set for ourselves, but the paths we follow to achieve them”
For Peter Bamm, German doctor and writer, the choice of path has a lot to do with the success of our lives. Taking the path of being easy can have momentary triumphs, but only those who carefully build their paths will have achievements for a lifetime.
25. “Laziness travels so slowly that poverty soon catches up with it”
Scientist Benjamin Franklin urges us to let go of laziness. Those who do not want to work or do not want to act for their goals will not achieve anything in life and need will be their companion.
26. “What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger” Monday Quotes
If you have had difficult days, one of the phrases to start the work week that we suggest you not forget is this one by Friedrich Nietzsche. Problems teach you, difficulties make you mature and life goes on. Take what you have learned and don’t stop!
27. “Only the one who knows how to be happy with everything can always be happy”
Do you want to be truly happy? Well, Confucius gives us the perfect recipe: enjoy it all! All things in life have a reason and will serve you for something. Why reject them? Accept and enjoy what comes to you.
28. “It is human to err and foolish to remain in error”
This is one of those positive phrases for the work week that should be part of your daily log. Marco Tulio Cicero teaches us that we can all make mistakes, but if we manage to overcome them, we will be doing what must be done to get it right.
29. “The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the candles”
The theologian and mathematician William George Ward offers us three paths. The one who sees everything badly, the one who expects the best and the one who works to achieve it. Which of these do you want to be?
30. Monday Quotes “It takes a lifetime to learn to live”
Many people believe that they have already lived it all, but Seneca shows us that there is still a long way to go. Do not think that you already have all the experiences you need, because there will always be more and all of them are important. So live until the last day!
31. “Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working”
For Picasso, a painting virtuoso, inspiration is important but it is not everything. If you’re waiting for that spark of greatness to lead you to success, you may be waiting forever. The best thing is to work, and if inspiration comes you will have a way to make the most of it.
32. “Doubt is the mother of invention”
One of the most beautiful start-of-the-week phrases is this one from Galileo Galilei. Never stop asking and trying to resolve your concerns, because in the midst of the search you will find new things and great achievements.
33. “The only man who is not wrong is the one who never does anything”
The poet and novelist Goethe teaches us to make mistakes. Do you want to learn and achieve things in life? The best achievements come from mistakes, on many occasions. If you don’t take risks, you won’t be able to see your dreams come true.
34. “If you want to change the world, change yourself”
Among the motivating phrases to start the week, this one from Mahatma Gandhi helps us look within ourselves. Why always look for the error in what surrounds us? The best thing is to become a good version of who we are and fight for the world we want.
35. “Life is ten percent how we make it and ninety percent how we take it”
One of the main ingredients for a good life, according to Irving Berlin, is attitude . No matter what happens, attitude helps us face life and live it better. Therefore, enjoy all the moments and learn to appreciate them as they come.
36. “The greater the difficulty, the more glory there is in overcoming it”
Ready for the challenges? With Epicurus we will turn difficult situations around, because they contain the greatest challenges of existence. Fight to overcome them and you will see how pleasant it will leave you feeling to have done it.
37. « Creativity requires courage to be detached from certainties »
Erich Fromm is an important psychoanalyst who brings us this thought, urging us to put reason aside in order to find a creative way of doing things. The world belongs to the brave , so do not trust only the truths to meet your goals. Innovate!
38. Monday Quotes « A small spark can light a flame »
Words of the Italian poet Dante. This teaches us to think about the power of our words and actions. Everything that comes out of us has a consequence, so think carefully if what you do is correct and if it can be important to meet the objectives set for the week.
39. « Knowing is relatively easy. Wanting and acting according to what one would like is always harder »
For the British writer Aldous Huxley, the knowledge we acquire is the easiest part. The real challenge of living is in what we want to achieve and what we do to achieve it.
40. « Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. Anyone who retains the ability to see beauty never grows old .
Franz Kafka teaches us this very important lesson in one of the positive phrases to start the week that we want to share with you. Youth is not in the body, but in the attitude with which you live. Seeing the beauty in the things that happen to us makes us feel younger forever.
41. “He who is good at making excuses is rarely good at anything else”
The path of excuses leads nowhere. This is what Benjamin Franklin tells us with this undeniable truth. Therefore, stop looking for reasons not to do things ; take action and discover everything you can do.
42. « What we achieve internally will change our external reality »
Another way to understand that the best way to live well is to work on our own being. For Plutarch, internal achievements are what build the world we live in . If we improve what we are, what is outside will also improve.
43. « It is not what happens to you, but how you react that matters »
Another interesting phrase from Epithet that talks about attitude in life. When you have a problem, are you one of those who runs away in terror? Do you only look at what others can do but do not face the situation yourself? Every decision you make in your company or in your life will speak eloquently for you.
44. « Great results require great ambitions » Monday Quotes
And definitely Heraclitus knew what he was talking about. This transcendental man invites us to think big , because for us to have enormous achievements we must work for great goals and think about them.
45. « Life is very simple, but we insist on making it complicated »
This is one of the “most tangled” phrases to start the week that Confucius left us. Why see things so complicated? Living constantly thinking about difficulties that may happen makes no sense. Live simple! And enjoy the best of every situation.
46. « Success is getting what you want. Happiness, in enjoying what you get »
In Emerson’s words, you may think that what you want will make you feel fulfilled, but true happiness is that you value what you achieve. Do not stop fighting to get what you want, but enjoy what is in your hands and you will be happy.
47. « If we exaggerate our joys, as we do with our sorrows, our problems would lose importance »
One of the most beautiful phrases to start the work week is given to us by Anatole France. Many times we think too much about the problems and let the joys pass quickly. Enjoy the happy moments much more! So when the difficulty comes, it doesn’t absorb you so much.
48. « Experience is the disease that offers the least danger of contagion »
With this profound phrase, Oliverio Girondo wants us to value the experience of others much more. Sadly, some people live without looking sideways and make the same mistakes over and over again. Learning from experiences, your own and others, is for the wise.
49. Monday Quotes « You are what you do, not what you say you will do »
This is one of the phrases to start the week that will motivate you to do what you want. CG Jung leads us to think of ourselves, not for what we plan but for what we put in place. Our works speak of who we are, not what we dream of.
50. « We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit »
One of the greatest thinkers and philosophers in history, Aristotle, leaves in our hands what we do to be better. The search for success is not a one day thing, it is a habit that we must never abandon.
Motivational Monday Quotes to Inspire Your Week Final words
Every week there are challenges and struggles to give so that your life is better. Thanks to these positive and motivating phrases to start the week, you will be able to find the strength you need to start everything you set out to do on the right foot.
We hope they have inspired you, and be sure to refer to them when you feel you need them . Enjoy extra inspiration to face your days of effort. Remember, optimism is the key to personal and professional success.